Apr 26, 2010

Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes

Am I as easy going as Pete the Cat?  Goodness, No!  Would I like to be?  Most definitely!
This book is just splendid and a lot of fun to read!
My favorite part is the lessons that it is teaching my children:

Lesson #1
They are learning colors.

Lesson #2
Learning to RELAX and enjoy the ride.

Lesson #3
They are learning that their mom CAN'T sing.
(This lesson may only apply to my kids)

Eric Litwin and James Dean have made a very fun book for all ages.  It is the perfect length for bedtime and I have caught my kids singing "I love my white shoes" multiple times this last week.  Click on Eric's name and watch the video on his site of two adorable little girls reading this book!

So put on your shoes and go grab yourself a copy of Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment