Apr 5, 2010

Dinosaurs Love Underpants

Really?  I need to do more than just show you the cover of this book to make you want to read it?  Okay then, this book is beyond comical.  It is rhyming, humorous, and a guaranteed winner with your kids!

I have a son that is two and has been potty trained, however, now that he is not wearing diapers he thinks he doesn't have to wear anything.  I think the root of the problem is that he wants his undies off so all the other clothes have to come off for him to get to the cause of his discomfort.  My oldest two children suffer from MSMD Syndrome (monkey see monkey do) and so once the youngest is declothed, I have a little nudist colony on my hands.  I got this book because they love dinosaurs and I was hoping once they saw that dinosaurs loved undies they would start loving theirs. 

I am sorry to inform you that if you stop by to visit you will most likely see a naked child but they DO love this book! 

 Claire Freedman and Ben Cort do an incredible job with this book and for those of you who may suffer in silence over your own little nudist colony but are afraid Dinosaurs wouldn't entice your kids enough, try Aliens Love Underpants.  Claire and Ben's most recent release is Aliens in Underpants Save the World

I gotta run, my son just ran outside and is jumping on the trampoline...
naked!
Claire and Ben can you write a book called Joshua Loves Underpants?

No comments:

Post a Comment