Apr 2, 2010

The Jellybeans and the Big Dance

With a cover like this, there was no way my daughter was going to let us out of the library without it.  Not to mention, what kind of MOM would I be if I didn't allow my daughter to check out a book with ballerinas on the front and the word JELLYBEAN written boldly across the front of it this close to Easter?  Not a very COOL one, that's for sure!  Thankfully I lucked out.  It is a great book about persistence and jellybeans!

Nate Evans and Laura Numeroff co-authored this energetic, tutu clad book.  Most of you already know Laura Numeroff from my other favorite book, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and that means you also know that you can't really go wrong with one of her books!  (phew!)  It is nice having some constants in this crazy world.  Nate Evans has done this book as well as lots of other books and if you click on his name you'll find all of them.  They look awesome and are going on my list of books to check out very, very soon! 

Lynn Munsinger did a splendid job with all the little dancers and their costumes!  They are so cute you wish they were real! 

Finally, it's time for the most exciting news of all (can you hear the drumroll?).  The Jellybeans don't stop here!  There is another Jellybean book called The Jellybeans and the Big Book Bonanza

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, and don't forget the Jellybeans!

1 comment:

  1. Allie looooves those Mouse books. I will for sure get this one! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete