Mar 28, 2010

SPRING BREAK BABY!

IT'S SPRING BREAK!  WOO-HOO!
Do you know what that means?  (No I will absolutely NOT be wearing a bikini!)
It means that I am in a really good mood so I'm going to pour out recommendations upon you this week!

Every day I will tell you about a book that I LOVE!  Which means you will too, right?

Also, since I am going to be traveling and enjoying visiting with family and friends, I thought I would share some of the love by hosting a little contest.

I have been feeling for some time now that I would really like to have atleast 30 followers on my blog.  Yes, I know that means double the number I have now, but I feel deep down that this is attainable.  So if by April 15th, that dreaded tax day, I have 30 followers, I will be tossing everyone's names in an empty Easter Basket and drawing a winner who will receive a bunch of overbought Easter candy that I won't be able to even look at anymore and one of the books that I have recommended this month.  Plus, for all of my already loyal followers, I will toss in your name twice, no make that three times, since I'm sure you'll be the ones responsible for me getting to 30 followers.

To Recap:
30 Followers

Deadline:
April 15th, 2010

Prize:
Fairly fresh Easter candy & a brand spankin' new book that you're guaranteed to love

Happy Spring Break and a Merry Easter to all!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm loving this Spring Break happiness. I'll see who I can find to join! :):) I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check the rule book but I think since you are eating and living for two these days I might have to put in double entries for you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my day just got better...this little girl needs all that candy ;)

    ReplyDelete