Mar 8, 2010

Every Cowgirl Needs A Horse

Just looking at the cover makes you want to read this book!  I lu-lu-love Every Cowgirl Needs a Horse!  Partly because I get to practice my "Cowgirl" accent and partly because it is so much fun to read.

One of my favorite artists, Lynne Avril, has done another wonderful job.  Lots of pretty pink colors for your own little girls and plenty of fun for everyone else.

Rebecca Janni did a fantastic job with the words and story line.  What little girl doesn't want a pony for her birthday at some point or another?  (I actually knew a little girl that got that wish...her parents got the trampled yard full of pony poop at the end of the birthday party too.  Fun stuff!) 

You will love the exciting fast pace of this book!  It is perfect for bedtime or anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment