Mar 15, 2010

Sheep in a Jeep

There are certain animals that are synonymous with Easter. Rabbits, Sheep, and Chicks! So in preparation for this Easter I thought I would introduce you to the wild world of Nancy Shaw's Sheep.

Thank you Nancy Shaw for writing a book that is quick, fun, and addictive!  I read this book atleast three times in a row to my two year old before he is ready to move on to the next book and about twice to my three and five year old who just about have it memorized.

Here is the best part though.  Some might feel a twinge of sadness as they get to the end of Sheep in a Jeep for the umpteenth time, and think what will I do now?  Never fear, there are SEVEN sheep books including the most recent one, SHEEP BLAST OFF!  Also on Nancy's website you will find games and all sorts of fun sheepy stuff.

It's off to count sheep for me!

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I can't wait to get the other ones! Little Joshy has this one memorized already!

    ReplyDelete