May 4, 2010

A Book of Sleep

The front cover is plenty eye catching but I didn't know if the rest of the book would be as cute.  Turns out, each page gets better from there.  My youngest is two and this is his favorite book.  There has been many an instance when one of his older siblings tried to choose this for their bedtime story and he had a real tantrum (the tantrum may be part of the terrible two's).  I love reading this to my kids because it is short and I really really love the pictures!  They are very unique.

Il Sung Na has put together an amazing book!  If you like this book as much as I do you'll be excited to know that she has another book coming out in September called BRRR A Book of Winter.  She will have some more images of this on her website soon.  Currently I'd rather read a book called HOT A Book of Summer seeing how it seems like we are still in winter where I'm at.  However, I'm sure by July I'll be counting down days for this next book.

I promise, you can't go wrong with this fantastic little bedtime story!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment