Oct 9, 2009

Follow Up...Where's My Mummy?

I got an email from John Manders and he gave me some fun stuff to look at.  In case you want to know or see more cool stuff about Where's My Mummy's illustrations, check out John Manders Blog.  This particular entry has some great illustrations pertaining to Where's My Mummy.  You'll love it!  (Not to sound like the bossy first child that I am, but Go On, GO!)  John Manders also did a interview over at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast Blog that has some fun pictures also from Where's My Mummy as well as some great pictures from one of my other favorite books, The Perfect Nest, which he also illustrated.  He did warn me though that the interview is meant more for an adult audience since he mentions things like cigars, martinis and Sophia Loren.  If your kids can't read yet though they'll love looking at the pics!  Enjoy!

10/27/09-Here is another fun update at John Manders Blog about Where's My Mummy?.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment