Oct 12, 2009

Follow Up...A Very Hairy Scary Story

I received an email from David Clark and he let me know about two great links if you are interested in more...which I'm sure you are :)!

Watch David Clark draw (Click on the link and then look for the link third down on the left side.)

Check out Amazon, where you can get a peak at David's newest book which will also be a great addition to your Bedtime Story Collection.  It's called Bobby Bramble Loses His Brain.  I'm sure you'll see a review for it soon.  After looking at the Amazon preview I can't wait to read it!


Let me remind everyone too that if you have any updates or links that correspond with any of my posts please leave them in the comment box so others can enjoy them too!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing details behind these books and I wanted to share a little piece of the email that Rick Walton sent me regarding this post.

    I'm particularly fond of this book. It is one of my favorites to read aloud. I think it is one of my better written books. David Clark is a genius. Sarah is the name of my daughter, Ann is my wife's name, and I'm the one who is afraid of walking home alone in the dark.
    Again, thanks for the great review.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete