Jan 14, 2010

Mimi and Lulu Three Sweet Stories, One Forever Friendship


You'd think by looking at the cover that this would be a book only for girls.  You'd be wrong...my boys, myself, and my daughter love this book.  My boys like it because there are cupcakes(any food would have done) and blocks in it.  My daughter loves it because there is lots and lots of pink and purple.  I love it because it is extraordinarily funny and the three stories are really short! 

Charise Mericle Harper did an excellent job with this book.  My favorite story is the one with the phone.  You'll see what I mean when you read it.  It is hilarious!  I actually think I need to take some tips on handling crazy kids from Lulu.  Check out Charise's page, she has a book coming out January 18th called Cupcake!

I'm going to schedule a flying pink elephant ride now so I'll catch you later!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment