Jan 30, 2010

Let's Do Nothing!

Gotta love it!  There's no excuse not to thoroughly enjoy this book!  Even though the characters are boys, I can actually imagine my husband and anyone of his friends playing this exact same game and having the exact same reactions.  Maybe it is a boy thing that they never grow out of.  Either way, it is great fun for little kids and big kids!  Here's a taste of the book for ya.

I honestly can't read this without laughing.  My kids are wondering what is wrong with me because they can't understand how I can be laughing and having tears run down my face at the same time.  I think that Tony Fucile deserves to win lots of awards for this book!  It is so much fun that it would be a pitty if it didn't become really popular and a huge bestseller!

It is late and my supreme powers of persuasion are at an all time low so I will end by saying, PLEASE trust me, this is an incredible book!  Go get a copy, I'll be here...doing NOTHING!

2 comments:

  1. I went a got a bunch of your recommendations at the library on Saturday. LOVE them. This one is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you like the books! This one is hilarious! Can't you just picture Doug and Marc playing this same game?!

    ReplyDelete