Apr 20, 2011

Say Hello to Zorro!


I was having trouble figuring out how to describe this book to all of you.  I was finally able to sum it all up in one sentence!  Are you ready for it?  Here it is...

Carter Goodrich, you owe me BIG!


Every stinkin' night I tell my three beautiful, little cherubs, "Go pick out your story." (translation: Ready, Set, Go FIGHT!)

Every stinkin' night within seconds of me uttering the above sentence, I tell those same three little cherubs, "Okay, okay!  Calm down!" (translation: Who ever is the loudest will win!)

Every stinkin' night, my three cherubs are FIRMLY told, "Now, you three get along!" (translation: I'm cracking please don't stop until I agree to read Say Hello To Zorro three times tonight!)

Every stinkin' night, I tell my three, "Would you guys knock it off?!" (translation: You did it!  I cracked! Say Hello To Zorro, three times in a row, here we come!)

Mister Bud has his very own schedule too!  His is sane and calm and wonderful until, like us, his schedule becomes quite more chaotic when Zorro comes along.
 
I'd urge you not to even bring this one home to your kids but you'd do it anyway!  The curiousity that is already building inside you will eventually win!  As you sit there reading, you are already wondering, Are the illustrations awesome? (YES!)  Her kids are crazy, I don't think mine would act that way with this book.(Oh they WILL!)  Easter's just around the corner, I need one more Easter Bunny treat for my youngest. (Buy one for all of them or you'll regret it!)  
In the end we all have to admit that if it is a good enough book for three children of different ages to all fight over, it's a keeper!

Until next time,well, just pray that my kids will let me read them another book so there will be a next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment