Apr 28, 2011

Brewster The Rooster


Did any of you struggle with poor eye site as a child?  I did and I remember hiding my glasses in my desk and only pulling them out for brief moments so I could quickly look at the chalk board and then slide them back into my desk.  I was embarrassed by them to such an extent that my parents got me contacts by sixth grade.

Brewster is a rooster with an award winning Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!  Only problem is he's having a hard time discerning when the sun is coming up!  Luckily there is a smart little girl and a Rooster Optician that find a way to help him out!

Devin Scillian has written a bunch of books and I'm sure if you visit his page you'll find some that you've already read.  His writing is superb and you all know what a sucker I am for great rhyming books!   Lee White has done illustrations for this and other books that I've loved like Crazy Day at the Critter Cafe and The House Takes a Vacation.

So clear your throat and get ready to crow with your kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment