Nov 18, 2009

Ode to New Moon

Okay...a little off my topic but I love reading books that are a little more complicated than a picture book every once in awhile.  I'm sure you do too and in case you have jumped on the Twilight bandwagon as millions of others have, here is a post that will make you think and laugh all at the same time.  It was posted by Molly O'Neil an editor that I met this last summer.  She is hilarious and has her own blog at 10blockwalk.blogspot.com

I myself am gearing up to view New Moon this weekend with my family and friends!  Can't wait!!

So go read this post and then I am dying to hear your very own Twilight/Opera renditions.
Please, please, oh please leave your verses in my comment section so I can sing along with you!

2 comments:

  1. BELLA:
    Where in the world have you been hiding?
    Jacob, are you growing fur?
    Why are you naked and running a fever!
    My how I miss Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/18/2009

    Where is my vampire of music? Really he's been gone so long. I miss him soo much, and think. I will devote a quarter of this book to this song. Oh Edward I miss you so much. You and I were meant to be.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete