May 25, 2011

Bug and Bear

A Story of True Friendship
This book is so adorable you are just gonna wanna hug it!

Several years ago my brothers and I were playing a game and they had to pick the saying that best described me and they chose, "Grumpy as a Bear!".  Maybe they were right because I could really relate to Bear in this story.  This story reminds me of a mom and her child.  Bug wants so desperately to play and Bear wants so desperately to nap!

My kids love the pictures in this book and I think they are spectacular as well.  They are very animated and yet soothing.  Seems impossible that they could be both, right?  Yet Layn Marlow manages to pull it off! 

Like I said before, this book is beyond precious!  Ann Bonwill teaches the value of friendship while keeping little ones entertained.  Plus every time we turn to the last page my kids all go, "Aaaah."  What can I say?  It's that cute!

Please don't just take my word for it...go get it and decide for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment