Aug 5, 2010

Super Duck

This was my recent favorite from our pile of books that we brought home from the library.  I know you've all heard about the Duck books and it is all good!  This one is as fun to read as the rest.  Plus my two year old has developed a bad habit of dancing and jumping around the room while I read bedtime stories lately and this one he ACTUALLY SAT THROUGH!  (Sorry for the caps lock but it was an exciting moment for me!)

Jez Alborough has a kagillion books out there and you can find a list of them on his website.  I love the illustrations and the stories are short and they rhyme...I really can't think of a single reason you won't like these books.

I'm going to put on my Super Duck cape and try to unpack atleast three more boxes before I go to bed!  Goodnight and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment